MIPISE supports the ICO issuers and Participatory Investment Advisors (PIA) in their ICOs deployment with the implementation of a secure Blockchain solution.
As a leading white label solution provider for the regulated financial intermediaries (CIF / CIP / IFP / PSI etc.) and to the FinTech in crowdfunding and crowdsourcing, MIPISE provide a support offer to the success of the ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings).
MIPISE, is :
- A competence in web development and blockchain technology.
- The ability to create customised Cryptoassets.
- A secure solution in the safeguarding of the issued Cryptoassets.
- A solution to "embark" an investor within a process fluid and secure subscription process.
- The knowledge of the ICOs ecosystem.
- The ability to generate team spirit among large part of the ICOs ecosystem players.
- Support of the ICOs in project mode.
- Assistance to receive the AMF approval. (Art. 26 of the COVENANT).
- An innovative and pragmatic co-construction approach to meet the requirements of the issuer as well as the market best practices.
The MIPISE solution especially dedicated to ICOs is for:
- ICO issuing companies
- Financial Investment Advisers customers of MIPISE (offer with reduced-rate)
- Financial Investment Advisers not customers of MIPISE
to read on the blog
ICOs: promising developmentsFrance is the first country to establish an open regulation concerning the ICOs (Initial Coin offerings) and aims at making the Paris financial centre more attractive. The Participatory Investment Advisors (PIA) have a place to take.
Preliminary study and general layout to validate the feasibility of the ICO project.
With an estimated duration of between 7 -10 days, the preliminary study outlines the main objectives to validate the project feasibility and its implementation conditions. This step is crucial:
- Reminder of what an ICO is
- The ICO objectives (clear, specific, realistic)
- Defining the Token / its key features
- For the company: what is the added value in the traditional model of financing? What problem will the ICO solve? What is the mechanism between the evolution of the company product value and the Token value? What is the use of the raised funds?
- For the investor: What is credible team behind the ICO? Need to integrate trusted third parties? What is the real utility? What is the value? What safeguards are there?
- The economic model
- Key legal issues to deal with/ which legal advice
- The good practices to be followed
- The ecosystem: (Lawyers, communicators, AMF etc.)
- The “business" communication: What audience? Where to market your ICO? Who to operate? How to work on social networks? Etc.
- The project schedule
- The team
- The budget allocations for the project
Detailed technical specifications (Smart contract), at the end of which a White Paper will be drafted and a home page of the website will be created.
Participation in the drafting of the White Paper.
Smart contract developments / Operational testing / External auditing.
The launching of the operation and support.
The technical solution
A 100% online platform, customisable and scalable
4 main modules:
1. A web portal with a CMS for building a platform reflecting your corporate image
Quickly build an intermediation platform and customise it by using the tools embedded in the MIPISE white label solution:
- Homepage Configuration
- Creating content pages from standard templates
- Managing menus, headers, and footers
- Blog animation, FAQ, discussion forum
- Advanced customization of the graphics, responsive design
2. A user front-office that simplifies the online subscription
Your customers will have their own space and can simply perform all the actions online:
- Registration and profile information management
- Qualification and subscription paths
- Submission and archiving of the scanned documents
- Electronic signature
- Online payment
- Monitoring dashboard
- Access to email and advice history
3. A single back-office for a paperless management
Manage the activity of your platform and follow the ICO marketing from the back-office manager:
- Hierarchy of user level and assignment of roles and authorisations (anonymous user, customer, administrator, contributors, partners, etc.)
- Simultaneous multi-user publishing and validation chain
- Customization of the subscriber questionnaires
- Automated KYC process under security conditions optimised in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Management and archiving of electronics documents (subscription forms, agreements, investor conventions, etc.)
- Management of business contributors and distributors
- Integrated invoicing solution
- Audit trail to track each transaction and action
- Automatic notification emails as well as the possibility of manual reminders
- Activity Management Dashboard
4. An integrated payment and account management system
The MIPISE solution integrates a payment system and an accounts architecture allowing to operate a payment transaction in Euro and/or in other currencies and/or crypto-currencies for third parties accounts in compliance with the regulations: compliance with the rules of the anti-money laundering, anti-fraud, KYC management.
Definition of ICO
The ICO, or Initial Coin Offering, is a fundraising process, in which a company builds a Token (digital asset) supported project and makes it available to investors in exchange for legal currency or crypto-currency.
The project, the creation of the Token and its utility to the intended product shall be described in a white paper. In order to encourage a larger pool of investors, the Token must have an utility directly related to the structure of the project and the company. The investors must clearly and easily understand what is the value of the Token and why it will increase in parallel to the success of the company.